IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD
B.S.J Int’I Inspection Co. was established in 2004, for conducting Cargo, Marine and Technical Inspection Services as per the latest International and National Standards.
This company has been able to reach the honorable position among the great and reputable Inspection Companies within a short period of time, by employing the young, experienced staffs.
And now, we’re proudly able to meet our client’s requirements by providing the best quality inspection services at all of economical zones plus Iranian and International ports globally.
Wishingyou all success.
THE BSJ INSPECTION APPROVALS ARE:
- B.S.J Int’l Inspection Co. registered in central bank of Iran (CBI) and approved to perform inspection services on behalf of Iranian state and private sectors around the world.
- Authorization certificate from P.M.O of Iran in cargo and marine inspection field.
- Inspection authorization from Institute Of Standards and Industrial Research Of Iran(ISIRI) to conduct inspection and sampling services in the field of :
Agriculter Product & Foodstuff / Petroleum & Petrochemical Products / Mineral Materials / Industrial Products: Steel Products,lndustrial Machinery, Oil, Gas & petrochemical/Consume Products: Medical Equipment, Electrical & Electronical, Household Appliances,Fertilizers and Celludos in Europe, Asia, Africa and American.
- Authorization Letter From Customs Organization Of Iran For Cargo Inspection And Sampling.
- Authorization letter from P.M.O for issuing of classification & safety certificate for port facilities.
- B.S.J Int’l Inspection Co. is holding ISO 9001-2008 in Marine , Technical & Imported /Exported Goods inspection services issued by QA.
- Authorization Letter From National Iranian Oil Co.(N.I.O.C) For Oil And Products Inspection.
- Authorization letter for issuing of towage approval certificate from General Department Of Marine (P.M.O) of Iran.
- Surveyors of BSJ Int’l Inspection Co. are holding international oil and products inspection certificate issued by IFIA.
- Audit & Inspection Society of Iran’s certificate of Membership.
- Accreditation Certificate of Inspection Bodies for Overhead Cranes , Mobile Cranes, Tower Cranes & Forklifts according to ASME B30.2 , SME B30.5 , ASME B30.3 , ANSI/ASME.B56.1 based on requirements of : ISIRI- ISO/ IEC 17020.
- Accreditation Certificate of Inspection Bodies for Imported & Exported Goods based on requirements of : ISIRI- ISO/ IEC 17020
Various Marine Inspections Draft survey for bulk commodities on the vessels & barges. Ullage survey for liquid & gas materials on the vessels or shore tanks. On/off hire survey at the time of delivery/redelivery of vessels. Condition survey on cargo, container, vessel’s gear/ hull, grab, pre-loading & after loading, presales for marine fleet. Bunker survey. Damage survey on cargo, [...]
We are so proud of ourselves that in our company highly-qualified Cargo Surveyors are working professionally worldwide in order to perform all these kinds of inspections: Crude oil, Petroleum products , Petroleum Gases. Chemical & Petrochemical products. Agricultural products & Food stuff. Medical equipment. Electrical goods. Cellulose products. All types of Metal & steel products. All kinds of [...]
Carrying out technical inspection and certification of product approval in accordance with national and international standards in accordance with the license of the National Center for National Certification of Iran and using qualified inspectors qualified in the following fields of expertise: Inspection of all lifting equipment, lifting assistance and workshop and hydraulic elevators Inspection of pressure vessels, boilers and [...]